OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
At The Avenue, nothing is more important than the health, wellness and safety of our guests and employees as we work together to keep our community well. We appreciate the measures and extra steps our stores and restaurants have taken to continue to operate and provide a welcoming and safe shopping experience for guests.
Rutherford County has reinstated the mask mandate effective Wednesday, October 26, 2020, at 11:59 PM.
The Avenue continues to support these efforts asks guests are in our common areas to follow CDC recommendations for social distancing:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others.
- Clean your hands often.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Not Feeling Well? We encourage you to visit us at a later time.
We continue to closely follow the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). Here are some of the precautionary measures we are taking to minimize health risks to our guests, our staff and our community:
- Heightened cleaning and disinfecting protocols of high-touch point areas, including public restrooms, handrails, elevators, benches, trash can lids and door handles.
- Strategic shift coverage so that any employees showing signs of being unwell remain at home.
- Continued staff education on diligent hand-washing, social distancing (staying 6 feet apart) and other health guidelines recommended by the CDC and WHO.
- Strategically places hand-sanitizing stations throughout The Avenue.
Thank you for working together to keep our community well.