Spring Styles in Full Swing
The spring temperatures have brought life to the outdoors, positive state of minds, and of course, spring fashion trends to Murfreesboro, and The Avenue has something for everyone’s style and budget.
To help get you stay on trend this season, we’ve outlined a few must-have items to keep in your spring style arsenal for the months ahead.
Sunny Day Staples
Everyone has their go-to staples in their wardrobe which are suitable for any given occasion- the jeans that fit just right, the standard tee or the baseball cap for Saturday brunch at Bar Louie.
The standards have their place and are tried and tested, but it is always nice to add a few more pieces to the collection. To freshen your closet this spring, be sure to look for the following items at your fave shops at The Avenue Murfreesboro:
- Tie-Front Dress – tie and go, make your own look
- Detailed Tops – look polished and sophisticated, or bring your boho chic
- Colored Jeans – not your average denim!
- White Denim – dress it up from day to night
While your staple items may be the anchor to any look, accessories are the accent piece which make the ensemble pop.
Piece together a few of these items and you will bring your style game up to speed in no time at all.
- Sunglasses – It’s always sunny at The Avenue!
- Statement Earrings – gold, tassle, floral, fringe, statement earrings make you stand out
- Scarves – floral, striped, scarves can help keep you warm on those cool mornings and nights!
- Sneakers – pops of color to neutral – and comfort to take you on your next adventure!
- Hats – from sunhats to ball caps
- Layered Necklaces – delicately layered for a unique style all your own
- Handbag – cross-body, clutch, beach bag, we’ve got you covered!
Share your Shopping Adventures
While shopping The Avenue Murfreesboro this spring, be sure to bring your social passport in hand and shop for a giveaway.
Not only will you have a great time discovering all The Avenue Murfreesboro has to offer, but by sharing your photos and tagging us, you’ll also be entered to win a shopping spree.
To learn more and download your social passport now, click here.
- Posted by Lindy Mullen at 2:31 PM | No comments