Terms & Conditions
Updated August 31, 2020
The Type of Information We Collect. As visitors browse the Site, Big V collects information about the visit. For example, via web server logs and browser cookie files, Big V monitors statistics such as the number of visitors we have to our Site, which pages are visited, the browsers our visitors use and the domains our visitors come from, but none of this information is associated with any visitor as an individual. We do this through Google Analytics, which ensures that all data collected in this manner is anonymous.
Some pages on this web site use a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is a token that a server gives to your browser when you access a web site. Cookies are capable of storing many types of data. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the Site or help us analyze Site usage more accurately. For instance, our server may set a cookie that keeps you from having to enter a password more than once during a visit to the Site. In all cases in which cookies are used, we will not collect personally identifiable information except with your explicit permission. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
– If you choose to submit any personal information on any page of the Site by completing requests for information or any form, we may collect:
– Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, zip code, and phone number);
– Your professional information (such as occupation, job title, department, and name of organization); and
– Content you provide (such as photos and any other comments or information you
provide to us).
How We Use Your Personal Information. When you provide us with your
personal information, we may use such information to contact you about the offerings or services in which you have expressed an interest. We may also use the personal information we obtain about you for the following purposes:
– Responding to your inquiries;
– Operating, evaluating, and improving our business (including developing new products and services;
– Managing our communications;
– Determining the effectiveness of, and optimizing, our advertising;
– Analyzing our products, services, websites, mobile applications, and any other digital assets;
– Facilitating the functionality of our websites, mobile applications, and any other digital assets;
– Anonymizing personal information and preparing and furnishing aggregated data reports showing anonymized information;
– Enforcing the Terms and Conditions for use of the Site;
– As may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency having or claiming jurisdiction over this Site or Big V; and
– In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Personal Information We Share. In connection with one or more of the purposes outlined in the “How we use your personal information” section above, we may disclose personal information collected from you to:
– Affiliated companies of Big V;
– Professional advisors and third parties that provide services to us and/or companies affiliated with Big V (such as IT systems providers, platform providers, financial advisors, and consultants (including lawyers and accountants);
– Providers of HR and recruitment services and other goods and services providers (such as providers of marketing services);
– Intermediaries, brokers, and other individuals and entities that partner with us;
– Competent authorities (including any national and/or international regulatory or enforcement body or court or other form of tribunal, where we (or any other company affiliated with Big V) are required to do so by applicable law or regulation at their request); and
– Any central or local government department and other statutory or public bodies.
How We Protect Your Personal Information. We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Big V takes the security and privacy of personal information extremely seriously. We have strict internal procedures which cover the storage, access, and disclosure of your information.
– The Site uses an SSL certificate, which both verifies our identity and secures the safe transmission of information between your browser and our server.
– We conduct daily malware scans to detect any malicious hacking attempts, which may compromise the security of our site.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information. We will hold your personal information on Big V’ systems for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory, or internal policy requirements.
Modification of Your Choices and Preferences. Opt-Out Right: If you do not wish to receive communications from Big V, its affiliates, or third parties (such as home builders) regarding offers or other third party products and services, you may opt out of receiving such communications by e-mailing or writing to Big V as provided in the “More Information” section below; or in the event that you receive an e-mail from Big V regarding such matters, you may simply reply to the e-mail in question and request that you receive no further correspondence from Big V regarding such matters. You may also follow this procedure to change or update information you have previously provided to Big V at any time.
Your election not to receive promotional and marketing correspondence from us will not: (a) preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing or past relationship with us, and (b) preclude us, including our employees, contractors, agents and other representatives, from accessing and viewing your personal information in the course of maintaining and improving the site.
You may exercise any of your rights, or ask questions about our use of your personal information, by e-mailing or writing to Big V as provided in the “More Information” section below. You may also use these contact details if you wish to make a complaint to us relating to your privacy. If you are unhappy with the way we handled your personal information or any privacy query or request that you have raised with us, you also have a right to complain to a data protection regulator in the place where you live or work, or in the place where you think an issue in relation to your data has arisen. A list of national data protection regulators can be found here.
Website Privacy Contact
The Avenue Murfreesboro
2615 Medical Center Pkwy
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Big V Property Group
5821 Fairview Road, Suite 302
Charlotte, NC 28209
Phone: (877) 244-8532