Treat Mom at Origins
Posted by The Avenue
Mother’s Day is less than a week away, and if you’re like most of us, we wait til the last minute to pick out a gift for mom. While we’d all love to give mom a day at the spa, what if you gave her a gift she can enjoy in the comfort of her own home and still feel pampered? We met with Heather at Origins for some of the top gift ideas for moms this year.
• 24 HOUR GLOW – $45 – Includes a clay mask, nighttime moisturizer, eye cream, and sheer tint moisturizer. And how fun would it be to plan a “sleepover” with mom and do the clay masks together—don’t forget to take a selfie! Or if you live far away from mom enjoy a little “FaceTime” with mom while you do your masks.
• ACTIVE BODYCARE – NEW! – Got an active mama? The line includes: Warm Down (has real lava in it!), Hit Refresh (has Hawaiian Mineral Water), and Shower Off (also has Hawaiian Mineral water in it). We tried the Warm Down and it feels really cool; it warms the skin as you apply it to your skin (great for sore muscles, according to Heather). Plan time for a walk together or register to attend complimentary Yoga in the Park on Saturday, May 7 at The Avenue and then head home to treat yourself to this at-home Hawaiian paradise pampering.
• POWER ANTI-AGERS – $65 – includes a serum, toner, cleanser, and face oil. Let’s face it, you probably gave mom a wrinkle, or two. Set up her to age gracefully with this powerful anti-aging set.
• ENERGIZING ESSENTIALS TRAVEL SET – $23 – includes 3 of their top selling products in travel size. If your mom is a jet-setter, or just loves to come visit you, this is the perfect travel kit to keep her prepared and energized.
• GIFT BASKETS – $68 – $83. Heather also showed us some perfectly curated gift baskets, all wrapped up and ready to give to mom!
No matter what, at least remember to call your mom (or anyone in your life you treat like a mom!) and remember, Moms are a Gift! Happy Mother’s Day to all moms out there from The Avenue and Origins.
Brought to you by our friends at Origins and The Avenue. All opinions are our own.
- Posted by The Avenue at 5:45 PM | No comments